Employee Health and Financial Wellness Program
Employers Save, on average, $500 per Employee Annually in FICA payroll taxes.
- Employers are taking advantage of the new payroll FICA tax savings by adding the new ACA compliant wellness program through a section 125 plan.
- The net savings to Employers averages $500 per employee per year in FICA tax savings.
- Can you honestly track your Employees on your current Wellness Program? We Can!
- The employees receive benefits without changing their net take home pay through section 105/106, so everyone WINS!
- Our Benefits Only Enhance Your Company’s Current Benefits, not Replace Your Benefits
- We Use a Participatory Wellness Plan Versus a Results Wellness Plan, No Physical Exams!
I Have Questions
All Inclusive Wellness Program that includes:
- Health Risk Assessments
- Fitness Coaching
- Smoking Cessation
- Bio Metric Screening
- $50 Credit on FITBIT
- DNA Testing
- Prostate Exams/ Mamograms
All Inclusive Illness/Injury Benefits that include:
- No Cost Telemedicine Program
- Discounts on RX, Labs, Testing and More
- No Cost Access to Psychologists
- No Cost Nurse Hotline
An Employee Bank that creates a “Nest Egg” that includes:
- A Fixed Annuity for Retirement Savings
- Protected by a Cash Value Whole Life Insurance Policy
- Program Can Self Complete in Case of a Disability or Sudden Death
- Terminal Illness Rider allows payment up to 100% before Death
- Continued Care Rider allows payments in case of Nursing Home Confinement