As an independent life insurance broker, one of the most common questions I get is “can I get a quote?” Please understand I do want to help you with that request, but it is impossible. It is like calling a realtor and asking what a house cost? Which house, in which city? We really need more information. Just to run life insurance quotes, I need to know your age, build, health status, health history, life style, income, net worth, face amount and length of term or type of plan, just to run life insurance quotes that are accurate. But my favorite life insurance quotes are not numbers, but a real quote. Enjoy!
The Best Life Insurance Quotes are these:
- “There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?”—Woody Allen
- “I don’t want to tell you how much insurance I carry with the Prudential, but all I can say is: when I go, they go too.”—Jack Benny
- “I actually lost 90 pounds over the course of 15 months in order to save money on life insurance.:—Derek Kilmer
- “If there is anyone dependent on your income – parents, children, relatives – you need life insurance.”—Suze Orman
- “Fun is like life insurance; the older you get, the more it costs.”—Kin Hubbard
- “I’m a big crier in general. The right life insurance commercial will take me out for a couple of days.”—Ike Barinholtz
- “Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive”.–Elbert Hubbard
- “ Insurance, because you can’t run sausage backwards through the meat grinder and get the pig back”—Tim Wilhoit
- “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”—Mark Twain
- “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today”.—James Dean
Remember the best life insurance quotes are the ones that make you smile…
“Because dying sucks, don’t do it for free”—Tim Wilhoit, Your Friend 4 Life
Image by Master isolated images at www.freedigitalphotos.net
Tim Wilhoit is owner/principal of Your Friend 4 Life Insurance Agency in Nashville, TN. He is a family man, father of 3, entrepreneur, insurance agent, life insurance broker, salesman, sales trainer, recruiter, public speaker, blogger, author and team leader with over 28 years of experience in sales and marketing in the insurance and beverage industries.